Πέμπτη 14 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017

Eli Keszler

One of my favourite artists in 2016 is Eli Keszler and the first album that I heard was the "Last Signs of Speed" by Empty Editions, and after that, I was able to enjoy a fantastic collaboration with the great and very prolific Oren Ambarchi in the album "Alps".
Eli Keszler is not a new artist. His first release (according to Discogs) was in 2006, but except for listening to a few random tracks in compilations, I had never listened to a full album by Eli Keszler.
Recently I saw a video with Eli Keszler and his installation of a piano wire in the Manhattan Bridge in Brooklyn. This is the extended version of the video by NPR that also shows a performance with the 'So Percussion'. The description of the video it is mentioned that these artists had never met before, and I think that the outcome is amazing.Hope you enjoy!





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου