Δευτέρα 14 Οκτωβρίου 2013

New session (still unable to remember the number)

After a very long time quite lost in data and the internet I decided to upload some new tracks. What is very noticeable is that the last time I uploaded some tracks it was exactly one year ago!

So one of my inspirations for uploading this playlist was a concert I watched with Tim Hecker  and I have to admit that he really gives a new notion to the very old terminology and meaning of ambient music. It seems that ambient music is no longer just the background music that becomes more noticeable, but Hecker's new album brings forward this music and creates multiple layers of sounds, feelings and imaginary images. However, there are also very nice tracks from Christoph Heemann, the amazing Coil, Chihei Hatakeyama, Fennesz and other fantastic musicians.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου